INTEGRATE will target
- improvement of the fab capacity and overall cycle time
- to decrease cost of ownership of the equipment
- to improve the simultaneous management of standard and non-standard lots.(high -mix manufacturing)
- toincrease the product quality, especially for hot lots.
For all these expected results, quantitative objectives are given further in this document.
The capability for Europe to maintain and develop a profitable and consistent manufacturing base is of key strategic relevance both in economic and political terms.
INTEGRATE will help overcoming this challenge by
- Contributing to the competitiveness of the semiconductor fabrication in Europe
- Reinforcing local/regional ecosystems with an efficient collaboration scheme. This will finally allow a positive impact on direct and indirect employment and the reinforcement of the regional clusters and pan-European manufacturing network.